The Office of the Registrar is an academic service unit. In collaboration with the Office of Admissions and the Office of Financial Aid, the Office of the Registrar provides services and information to students, faculty, staff, and other constituencies. The Registrar’s Office strives to maintain the balance between supporting existing quality services and solutions while exploring, developing and utilizing technological advances and opportunities. The University Registrar serves as the leader of the Office of the Registrar.
The mission of the Office of the Registrar is to steward academic records and data accurately, effectively, and efficiently.
The vision is to anticipate and support the needs of the campus community and continuously challenge to provide exemplary services and solutions. The values are to link operational and behavioral decisions with strategic goals, provide exceptional service, foster an environment of ongoing learning, growth, and teamwork.
Registrar’s office core functions are stated as under:
- Maintenance of academic records, transcripts, certificates and diplomas
- Event scheduling; enrollment and registration; grade collection and recording, fee structuring
- The University's convocation ceremonies, preparation of diploma and degree parchments
- Provision of secretariat support to the University's academic committees
- To consistently examines policies and procedures with a mindset towards improvement
- Two-way communication with other departments and the campus community
- Preparation of university curriculum