Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore, participated in the Council Meeting of “Belt and Road” International Medical Education Alliance (BRIMEA) 2023 and the Anniversary Celebration of CMU-FAIMER Regional Institute, which was held on Tuesday, August 02, 2023.
The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor, Fatima Jinnah Medical University, Lahore Prof. Khalid Masood Gondal, attended the Council Meeting as an esteemed member of BRIMEA. On behalf of the Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore, Pakistan, Prof. Kamran Khalid, the Pro-Vice Chancellor, and Prof. Bilquis Shabbir, Chairperson Department of Medicine/ Director QEC/ Dean Faculty of Nursing & Allied Sciences, Fatima Jinnah Medical University Lahore, Pakistan, extended their cordial greetings to all honourable delegates in Shanghai and those attending the prestigious meeting online, and welcomed all delegates and participants.
The theme of Education Conference of BRIMEA 2023 was to “Empower Medical Education with Meta-Universe and Benefit Human Health with Digitalization”.
Fatima Jinnah Medical University actively participates in all academic programmes and research activities arranged for member countries by BRIMEA. The annual conference of BRIMEA 2023 is a well-organised and well-attended event in this regard. This year, 2023, will also mark the International Forum on Higher Medical Education and celebrate 10th Anniversary of CMU-FAIMER Regional Institute.
The following agendas were discussed, and the agendas of the previous council meeting were approved:
• Agenda for 2023 Education Conference of “Belt and Road” International Medical Education Alliance
• Agenda for 2023 council meeting of “Belt and Road” International Medical Education Alliance
• Agenda for 10th anniversary celebration of China Medical University CMU-FAIMER Regional Institute
• Introduction to the CMU International Institute of Health Professions Education and Research of China Medical University
• Introduction to the CMU-FAIMER regional Institute of China Medical University
• Conference Guide
Many renowned professors, Vice Chancellors and presidents attended the Council Meeting of BRIMEA 2023 from other universities and countries. In the meeting, it was emphasised on the importance of collaborative efforts for medical education and research. The sessions ended with an impressive virtual concluding ceremony.
EVENT INFO :
- Start Date:August 2, 2023
- End Date:August 2, 2023