FINANCE & PLANNING COMMITTEE
The Finance and Planning Committee shall consist of:
- (a) Vice Chancellor (chairperson):
- (b) all the Deans;
- (c) one member of the Syndicate to be nominated by the Syndicate;
- (d) Chairman Planning and Development Board of the Government or his nominee not below the rank of a member;
- (e) one member of the Academic Council to be nominated by the Academic Council;
- (f) Director Planning or any other nominee of the Commission;
- (g) Registrar:
- (h) Medical Superintendents of the attached hospitals; and Treasurer (Secretary).
(2) The term of office of the nominated members shall be three years.
(3) Five members of the Finance and Planning Committee shall constitute the quorum for a meeting of the Finance and Planning Committee.